Senior Manager, Bournemouth
Prue is head of the corporate tax team in Bournemouth and specialises in providing advice to companies and their owners on a variety of tax compliance and planning matters.
Her clients range in size and complexity from owner-managed businesses to international groups.
Prue is an expert adviser on the tax aspects of complex transactions, tax efficient solutions, planning opportunities and around the purchase or sale of companies.
Prue joined Saffery Champness in 2005 after working with a Big 4 firm in London.
- Advising on the tax aspects of group reorganisations and reconstructions.
- Advising on tax efficient exit strategies for business owners.
- Advising on the tax aspects of buying and selling companies.
- Dealing with HMRC corporation tax enquiries.
- Advising on corporation tax compliance matters.
- Advising on capital allowances claims.
- Advising on research and development tax relief.
- Providing tax compliance services in relation to the Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED) legislation.
Prue is married and has two adult children. Outside of work Prue enjoys keeping fit, playing tennis and gardening.