Roger is a partner in the firm’s Business Advisory Group in London. He is a Chartered Accountant and Chartered Tax Adviser who specialises in and has a passion for advising entrepreneurs and owner-managed/family-owned businesses. Roger works across a wide range of industries, including recruitment, creative and technology, property and professional practices. Roger’s clients range from new start-up ventures to well-established large groups with an international footprint.
Roger provides a wide range of compliance and advisory services including accountancy, taxation, audit, financial reporting and business strategy.
He is also a member of the firm’s Professional Practices Group.
- Providing value-added statutory audits with reports to management on risk management, cost saving opportunities and financial benchmarking.
- Delivering IFRS and FRS 102 implementation projects to a number of clients, including identifying the most tax efficient option for transition.
- Advising on tax efficient remuneration strategies for owner-managed businesses.
- Undertaking forensic accountancy reviews for divorce cases and tax disclosure reports.
- Advising clients on implementation of financial operating systems and controls.
Roger lives in Kent and is married with three young girls. Outside of work Roger enjoys playing golf and watching his local football team.