Ross is a Director in the Peterborough office supporting mostly corporate, entrepreneurial and international businesses across a range of sectors including manufacturing, agricultural, construction, membership organisations, hospitality and property. His clients range from new start-up businesses to well established groups with turnover in excess of £300 million, including international groups.
Ross is experienced in a wide range of advisory services including accountancy, audit, financial reporting, due diligence and valuations.
Ross is a member of the firm’s Hospitality services group which is focussed on hotels, guest houses, restaurants and bars but also includes tourism, sport clubs and travel.
- Providing client service driven audit support for statutory and non-statutory audit for domestic and international companies and groups
- Supporting clients with group restructuring including the winding up and capital distribution of family owned companies and group subsidiaries
- Providing RGF grant support and grant claim audits
- Providing accounting and due diligence on companies/groups being purchased
- Advising clients on changes to the accounting standards including UK GAAP and IFRS
- Preparing budgets and cash flow forecasting to supporting clients in obtaining finance
Ross is married with two children living in the area surrounding Peterborough. He has a keen interest in sports including football, golf, motor racing and skiing.