Sarah is a Director in our Private Wealth and Estates Group servicing a breadth of private entrepreneurial clients covering a wide range of sectors including real estate, retail and food and drink.
Sarah advises individuals, partnerships and companies on their personal and business financial and taxation affairs.
Her portfolio includes clients across a variety of industries, including: real estate, retail, consultants, food and drink, as well as private equity funds, FCA regulated entities and LLPs. These businesses range from small owner-managed to large companies with multiple shareholders.
Sarah also carries out forensic accounting work and business valuations, assisting with expert reports and supporting in cases where a shadow expert is required or support is needed in understanding business structure, accounts and tax.
Sarah is a member of the firm’s Entrepreneurs Practice Group and Real Estate Practice Group.
- Delivering audits and statutory accounts for UK and international groups alongside component auditors in accordance with UKGAAP with a focus on companies owned by high net worth individual’s (HNWIs),
- Providing value-added statutory audits with reports to management on risk management, key controls and financial benchmarking,
- Providing technical FRS102 support for UK companies on a number of accountancy issues including advising on share option schemes,
- Forensic accounting: reconstructing company accounts and forensic reviews of complex business structures, including reviewing the owner’s rights to the business and income from the business,
- Valuing businesses both for divorce and tax purposes, with valuations accepted by HM Revenue & Customs and attending the High Court in family proceedings.
Sarah enjoys travelling, spending time with friends, and is a keen golfer.