Sophie heads up the High Wycombe corporate tax team and has worked within the tax team for 12 years.
Prior to working and advising of taxation issues she trained as a certified accountant and worked as an audit and accounts manager for six years.
A large proportion of her client base is owner managed business. Sophie also acts for several subsidiaries of international groups and trading subsidiaries of charities.
She provides advice to ensure clients are kept up to date with all company compliance requirements, not only from the corporation tax side but ATED, CT61 and international issues, such as tax strategy, CBC reporting.
- Providing tax compliance services,
- Advising and providing advice on exit strategies for business owners,
- Advising on capital allowance claims,
- Dealing with HMRC corporation tax enquiries,
- Providing tax compliance services in relation to the Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED) legislation.
Sophie is married with three children. She spends a lot of her free time at the side of a football pitch or netball court! When she gets time for herself, she enjoys swimming, golf and walking her gorgeous Working Cocker dog, Mylo.