Suzanne specialises in providing advice to high net worth clients, rural and agricultural business owners and commercial owner-managed businesses in relation to their personal tax affairs.
She provides tax planning advice to individuals, partnerships, directors and trustees with a focus on those with interests in land, property and businesses. She also assists clients with their reporting obligations under self-assessment. She has been involved in many HM Revenue & Customs investigations, working with clients to achieve a swift and satisfactory conclusion.
- Income tax planning for individuals with high incomes.
- Inheritance tax planning, including succession planning and advising on the availability of Business Property Relief and Agricultural Property Relief.
- Structuring the disposal of development land and maximising the available tax reliefs.
- Advising individuals on the terms of the UK’s Statutory Residence Test to determine their residence or non-residence status in the UK.
- UK tax compliance, including complex tax returns and dealing with HM Revenue & Customs enquiries.
Suzanne is married with a son, who keeps her busy. When time permits she enjoys swimming and walking her dog. She is also a keen scuba diver.