Suzy is a Chartered Tax Adviser and specialises in private client tax with a particular focus on high net worth individuals and non-domiciled clients.
Suzy is a member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT) and qualified in 2012. Suzy is also an affiliate member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
- Assisting with tax planning for a major UK recording artist,
- Advising non-domiciled individuals on pre-arrival planning, offshore structures and the remittance basis of taxation,
- Advising individuals on their residence position under the UK Statutory Residence Test,
- UK tax compliance, including complex tax returns for UK resident and non- resident clients, partnership and trusts,
- Negotiating enquiries and investigations from HM Revenue & Customs.
Suzy lives in South London and has two children. She enjoys spending time with her family, dining out with friends, trips to the theatre, Pilates, listening to music and walking in the Yorkshire Dales.