Tom advises a range of predominantly commercial clients including owner-managed and international businesses across multiple sectors. His portfolio includes clients across a variety of industries, including professional practices including FCA regulated entities and LLPs, Sports and Entertainment and Entrepreneurs.
Tom joined Saffery as a graduate in 2014 and is a member of the firm’s Professional practices and Entrepreneurs group.
As well as being a Chartered Accountant, Tom is also a Chartered Tax Adviser, providing a wide range of compliance and planning services to companies and individuals.
Tom’s priority is to provide exceptional client service and ensure that he and his team deliver on this all year round. He builds close relationships with his clients and effectively manages the full range of services that Saffery offer to help businesses achieve their goals.
- Providing audit, accounts preparation and corporate/ partnership tax compliance services to professional practice companies and LLPs including FCA businesses.
- Providing assurance services and agreed upon procedure reports in relation to AAF 01/20 regulation, type 2 controls reports, and other documents as required.
- Assisting UK entrepreneurs with various services across the life span of a business from incorporation, SEIS/ EIS fund raising, annual reporting and compliance work, through to exit.
- Assisting international companies in setting up subsidiaries in the UK including incorporation, company secretarial services, and implementing an EMI share option scheme.
- Reviewing FCA capital adequacy documentation and advising on capital resources regulation including interim profits reviews.
Tom lives in London with his wife. He enjoys watching most sports and playing golf and tennis. He is a keen Arsenal fan and regularly attends home and away fixtures.