Zoe is a Chartered Tax Advisor, specialising in providing tax advice to private clients.
She looks after a mixed portfolio of clients, including UK based landowning and agricultural clients, high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs, as well as non-domiciled individuals and those with international aspects to their financial affairs.
Zoe regularly presents at internal conferences including the firmwide tax conference and Land and Rural Practice Group conference, as well as at external events. She is an active member of the firm’s Trust Forum.
Zoe joined Saffery in 2007 and has previous experience working at a Big 4 firm.
- Advising on the availability of Agricultural Property Relief and Business Property Relief for a landowning private client.
- Structuring the sale of development land by Trustees to maximise Business Asset Disposal Relief.
- Advising on succession planning, including the use of trusts and Family Investment Companies.
- Restructuring a farm-owning partnership structure, including multiple trust partners as well as individual partners.
- Calculating Relevant Income and Stockpiled Gains pools for a complex offshore trust structure and advising on distributions.
- Providing pre-arrival tax advice to an individual returning to the UK from Canada.
Zoe lives in Bristol with her husband, two children and pet chickens. Outside of work, Zoe enjoys spending time on her allotment and at the gym.