Investors in People Accreditation
Saffery Champness has been awarded silver accreditation against the Investors in People Standard, demonstrating its commitment to high performance through good people management.
Extract from the IiP assessor’s report on the findings following the Saffery Champness Investors in People review:
“Saffery Champness is a successful and long-established organisation, with an engaged, committed and loyal staff team. The culture and ethos are strong, people believe in the vision and many enjoy the sense of teamwork and belonging. People have a good understanding of the ethos and behavioural expectations, and clearly share the same personal values”.
Areas of particular strength or effective practice:
- Vision, strategy and future plans are communicated effectively by leaders
- People are identified as a key priority within the firm
- Leadership and management are viewed as positive with examples of consistent levels of support and guidance highlighted
- Trust in leaders scored highly in the on-line survey
- Feedback indicates that people enjoy their work and feel their contribution is appreciated through the rewards and benefits, social events, direct acknowledgement and thanks
- Saffery Champness strongly encourages people to learn and develop, and invests in a wide range of activities.
You can find out more about working at Saffery Champness here.