When applying for a role at Saffery Champness, you will need to progress through several stages. If you are successful in the first stages, you may be invited to attend an interview with us so that we can understand your motivations, behaviours and values. If you are well prepared for the interview you will make a better impression.
The online application form
- Do your research – look at our website and social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube).
- Read the questions carefully before answering.
- Don’t rush – make sure you haven’t missed anything out that could really sell you as a candidate.
- Proofread your answers once you have finished to check there are no spelling or grammatical errors.
The telephone interview
- Do some research into Saffery Champness and a career in accountancy.
- Think about what you want to gain from doing this internship and how it will help you in the future.
- Prepare for the telephone interview – make sure you know what time it is taking place and that you are somewhere quiet that you can talk.
- Prepare some questions to ask during the interview.
The assessment day
- Dress in smart work attire.
- Remember to smile – don’t worry if you’re nervous, just relax and be yourself.
- Ask any questions you may have regarding the internship and how it will help you in the future.