Everything you need to know
There are a few different stages in our application process to get through, so that we can make sure that we’re right for each other – and that you have every opportunity to show us your best.
To help you do that, and make the most of each stage, here’s how it all works plus a few helpful hints and tips.
Preparing for your interview
Completing the online application form
- Start by doing your research – by looking at our website and social media channels (LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram),
- Read every question carefully before answering,
- Take your time, make sure you haven’t missed anything out that could really sell you, and
- Proofread everything and try to look out for spelling mistakes. Does it all make sense?
Getting ready for your interview
- Again, start with research – not just into Saffery but into careers in accountancy/tax. Why is this the right area for you?
- Think about what you want from this opportunity. How will it help you get to where you want to be?
- Prepare some questions to ask during the interview, and
- Make sure you know what time your interview is! Try to find somewhere that’s quiet, where you can talk freely.
Now to meet in-person…
- Try to relax and be yourself – that’s who we want to see, that’s why you’re here today,
- Try to dress smart-casual – that’s how most colleagues in our offices come to work, and
- Ask questions. As many as you like. Remember, it’s just as important that we’re right for you, as you are for us.