In the episode Jamie Lane speaks to Richard Crook on the topic of rebranding.
With an ever growing importance on a strong brand in a competitive marketplace, we discuss what professional practices should be aware of when undertaking such a large and important project.
Some of the question we look at include:
- What is a rebrand and what does it entail?
- What is the difference between marketing and a brand?
- The main stages of a rebrand and the key stakeholders involved.
- What are the current trends we are seeing in rebrands and the professional practices sector?
- The key difficulties in going through a rebranding project.