I have always been proud to have a reputation as a “doer”, with a methodical approach to any task, while not losing sight of the big picture, as such I am well suited to undertaking project work. I seek to ensure that people are at the heart of all I do supporting colleagues and clients.
I firmly believe that effective communication should always be prioritised. Whether working on a project that impacts just one person, or everyone in the office, it is essential to be clear and concise with all communication, and to listen to the views of others. I actively embrace change and am always looking for ways to improve efficiency.
I have a strong interest in sustainability and charitable work and actively seek opportunities to support others in their efforts across these spheres.
Drawing on two decades of industry experience, I have a broad remit as Trust Transformation Manager to drive efficiency and enhance our client service. The role was cultivated by my involvement in several large-scale projects, including transition to the business’ new wealth management platform in 2021, the introduction of a virtual desktop and technology and software to allow all team members to work remotely.
I work collaboratively with all our internal departments and in partnership with third parties, including working closely with our IT service provider.
I am also heavily involved in the Green and CSR Teams, falling under the Responsible Business Cornerstone, within the Guernsey office to help shape positive change both within our office and in support of the wider local community. I was instrumental in seeing the firm engage with a corporate sustainability service provider and have implemented several sustainability initiatives.
I continue to identify areas within our control where we can make changes to support our collective effort to reduce the carbon footprint of the firm.
- Establishing and administering complex multi-jurisdictional trust and company structures for wealth preservation and asset protection of ultra-high net worth individuals.
- Co-ordination and completion of multi-faceted, large-scale projects.
- Corporate responsibility and sustainability initiatives.
Professional memberships and listings
- Full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
- Listed in the 2018 ePrivateclient Channel Island Top 35 under 35.
- Carbon Literacy Project certification as carbon literate.