Whether it’s between flexibility and boundaries, transparency and discretion or work and home, for me, everything comes down to balance. I enjoy the challenge of spinning several plates at once, finding the right give-and-take to ensure none are dropped.
Above all, I value that my clients and colleagues find me to be trustworthy and fair. I enjoy working with people and have developed a particular interest and skillset in handling complex and contentious matters, with an aptitude for understanding what matters most to my clients. I believe in maintaining open and honest relationships and have continually found that you get back what you give.
I manage a team specialising in the creation and management of wealth vehicles including trusts, companies, protected cell companies and limited partnerships. My team has a particular expertise for advising on complex family structures with a wide range of high-value asset classes for significant multi-jurisdictional clients.
I give my team members autonomy in their roles, while giving the assurance that I am maintaining a high-level overview and am available when needed. Establishing boundaries to ensure the right work is done at the right level ensures not only the development of the skill sets of team members, but also translates to fee savings for our client without impacting the excellence of our service.
- Dealing with high-end residential and commercial property transactions.
- Working with key intermediaries to establish bespoke international structures, holding non-standard assets.
- Dealing with positions in sophisticated private equity investments.
- Management and risk mitigation when dealing with contentious family trust structures.
Professional memberships and listings
- Full associate member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- Listed in the ePrivateClient’s Channel Island and UK ‘Top 35 under 35”
- Shortlisted for Citywealth Future Leaders Award
- Qualified Chartered Company Secretary
- Master’s degree in corporate governance from Bournemouth University, undertaken while working full-time at Saffery Trust