Anna leads on the firm’s audit and financial reporting technical activity. She works with client teams, advising on audit and accounting matters as well as supporting technical training, technical publications and other communications internally and externally.
She also represents the firm at Nexia and on a number of external technical forums, including the Quoted Companies Alliance. She has considerable experience in IFRS as well as UK GAAP, with a particular interest in larger company financial reporting.
Anna joined the firm in 2014, having spent seven years in industry as a Group Financial Accountant for a listed property company. She completed her training at a ‘big four’ firm, where she specialised in retail, travel and leisure clients.
- Advising on IFRS conversions and the implementation of new IFRS accounting standards.
- Supporting client teams and corporate finance with complex accounting issues.
- Delivering IFRS training.
- Liaising on technical matters with colleagues at fellow Nexia member firms.
- Overseeing major technical changes for the firm.
Anna lives in South West London with her husband and two children. She enjoys walking, swimming, DIY and all manner of craft activities.