Becca has over 14 years’ experience working in business and advisory within practice. Through working with clients to prepare their statutory and management accounts she developed a passion for helping businesses digitalise their finance systems.
She works with both established and start-up companies, partnerships and sole traders to improve and automate their systems and find ways to help run their business more efficiently. This includes migrating data onto cloud based accounting platforms, providing health checks on current systems and researching applications to further improve finance functions. She has assisted in-house finance teams implement new systems across their finance function, providing training so that teams can produce meaningful accounting information.
Becca has recently joined the entrepreneur national practice group within Saffery with a vision to further help entrepreneurs in their financial journey.
- Assisting companies with migrating their financial data onto cloud-based accounting platforms.
- Performing finance function reviews and advising businesses on improvements to the digitalisation of their finance function.
- Assisting in leading the firm’s cloud accounting strategy.
- Researching available software applications to assist clients in the day to day running of their business.
- Reviewing company’s reporting and providing suggestions o how to produce regular up to date accounting information.
Becca lives with her husband and two children in Bedfordshire. Becca loves to spend weekends away with her family including her German Shepherd who enjoys long country walks. Becca also enjoys dining out with friends and travelling abroad with a particular favourite being the Greek Islands.