Erin is a member of the North West Corporate Finance Team and has worked on a wide variety of transaction support and business advisory engagements, working with a range of business types, sectors and sizes.
Erin has a wealth of expertise in serving a diverse range of clients, including entrepreneurial, private equity backed and privately owned businesses. As a Director in our Manchester office, she provides a range of due diligence services such as vendor due diligence, vendor assist, buy-side due diligence and associated services.
Erin has a commitment to ‘future-proofing’ businesses by offering early-stage advice that empowers clients to make informed decisions and realize their long-term aspirations. She is spearheading the strategic implementation of Saffery’s pre-transaction offerings, including bespoke advice, vendor due diligence, and vendor assistance services. Recognising the evolving needs of our clients in today’s fast-paced business landscape, Erin champions these services as a pivotal element of Saffery’s forward-thinking approach, enabling us to provide support at every stage of a transaction.
Erin won Finance Professional of the Year at the 2022 Manchester Young Talent Awards and co-founded the team that won Young Professional Team of the Year at the 2023 Insider North West Young Professional Awards. Erin is also a key supporter of JCI Manchester (a voluntary organisation driven by young professionals, for young professionals) having previously served as their Finance Director for a number of years. She now gives back to this remarkable community by joining the panel of judges for the Manchester Young Talent Awards, and often mentors young professionals on their career journeys.
- Financial due diligence (FDD) for River Capital on their investment in Built for Athletes,
- FDD for Mercia on behalf of their re-investment and HSBC’s re-financing of a power and distribution transformer manufacturer,
- FDD for Maven Capital Partners in regards to their investment in eco-friendly baby products group, MyPura.com Limited,
- FDD for Swedish-based Humble Group on their acquisition of Superfood Group Limited,
- Limited scope FDD for BOOST on their investment in a logistics company,
- FDD for Shawbrook Bank on their investment in another logistics company,
- Limited scope FDD for New York-based Tivian Group on their investment in California-based SaaS company, GuideSpark Inc.,
- Vendor due diligence for UD Group (KPMG mandate, sold to POWWR, backed by Five Elms),
- FDD for Kids Planet Day Nurseries’ acquisition of Kids Allowed and the re-financing of Kids Planet Day Nurseries, and
- FDD for Foresight’s investment into Space 48.
Erin lives in Ramsbottom and enjoys spending time with friend and family, travelling, and trying new things (whether that be food, wine or a new activity!). Erin is a keen Manchester United supporter.