Ryan is a Senior Manager in the Peterborough office and works primarily with large corporates, whether privately owned, private equity backed or AIM listed, providing audit and financial reporting services
His clients span a multitude of sectors, including food and beverage, real estate and construction, manufacturing and professional and consultancy services
Ryan is experienced in working with businesses through periods of significant growth, both organic and through acquisition, and advises on financial reporting for complex and non-routine transactions, as well as the associated narrative reporting requirements.
Ryan joined Saffery Champness in 2020 after training and qualifying as a Chartered Accountant with Grant Thornton.
- Advising on the financial reporting impact of a number of business combinations, with transaction values up to £50m
- Delivering statutory audits of large businesses and complex groups, with turnover up to £460m
- Auditing complex intangibles including customer relationships and licences
- Advising on capital reductions and dissolution of dormant entities in a group
- Providing technical support and advice on financial reporting issues for an AIM listed group, including share options, common control business combinations, impairment assessments and IFRS 16 adjustments
Outside of work Ryan enjoys spending time with family and friends and has a passion for farming and the great outdoors. This extends to working with a Peterborough based charity across their Rural Estate to deliver truly sustainable livestock farming.