Seb is a member of Saffery Champness’ Corporate Finance Team and has worked on a wide variety of transaction support and business advisory engagements across a range of sectors, both in the UK and overseas in partnership with the firm’s Nexia International associates.
Seb’s role typically includes the provision of financial due diligence, vendor assistance, vendor due diligence or reporting accountant services. As a valuation expert, he has significant experience in preparing valuations for a variety of purposes. His valuation experience spans a wide range of sectors, from sports, entertainment and media, to manufacturing and technology companies.
Seb is a member of the firm’s national valuation group, national cryptocurrencies working group, and is the head of the Diversity and Inclusion working group within the London Office’s Business Advisory Group.
Seb is also experienced in preparing and reviewing financial models and can assist with business forecasting and modelling scenarios such as business plan creation, cash flow forecasting, and sensitivity development for existing projections.
- Advising clients looking to acquire, sell, refinance or list a business.
- Assisting clients in preparing their business, or part of their business, for sale through vendor assistance (including the preparation of financial models) and vendor due diligence.
- Providing valuations for commercial, matrimonial, shareholder dispute, expert witness, and financial reporting purposes.
- Preparing, and providing integrity reviews of, financial models for businesses across a wide range of sectors from healthcare to asset management.
- Advising on Reporting Accountant transactions, including the AIM initial public offering (IPO) of Gordon Dadds Group Plc (now Ince Group Plc) and the AIM IPO of i-nexus Global Plc.
Seb’s interests include travelling (particularly to Southern Africa, where he is from), scuba diving and wildlife photography as well as watching and playing a number of sports, such as cricket, golf, football and rugby.