Zac has over 10 years’ experience in the finance industry, having joined Saffery Champness in 2011 as a Trainee Trust Administrator. Zac has progressed through the firm into his current role whereby he manages a fiduciary team specialising in the creation and management of various offshore vehicles including Trusts, Companies, Protected Cell Companies and Limited Partnerships, with particular expertise in advising on complex family structures with a wide range of high value asset classes for significant multi-jurisdictional clients.
Zac is a qualified Chartered Company Secretary and has a Master’s Degree in Corporate Governance from Bournemouth University. Zac completed his dissertation looking at outsourcing within Offshore Corporate Services Providers and how this impacts companies’ governance.
Zac has previously been recognised in ePrivateClient’s ‘Top 35 Under 35’ Channel Islands listing and shortlisted by Citywealth’s Future Leaders Awards.
- Dealing with high end residential and commercial property transactions;
- Working with key intermediaries to establish bespoke offshore structures, holding non-standard assets;
- Dealing with positions in sophisticated private equity investments;
- Management and risk mitigation when dealing with contentious family Trust structures.
- Outside of work, Zac enjoys spending time with his young family, travelling, attending music festivals and scuba diving.