In an increasingly unpredictable economic environment a buy and build strategy is becoming more attractive to potential investors. Our Corporate Finance Team provides a variety of buy-side transaction services to trade buyers, venture capital funds, private equity funds and family offices. We also provide services to banks and lenders to support their lending process for either the provision of new finance or the restructuring of existing finance.
We can advise at every stage of a transaction, ensuring that an appropriate price is paid for the business within the right financial structure and that any potential issues are identified at the earliest opportunity. We look to tailor our services to the specific transaction and take pride in adding value throughout the transaction process.
The support we provide includes:
- Financial and tax due diligence.
- Feasibility and assessment of targets or a proposed management buy-out (MBO).
- Financial structuring to optimise transaction terms.
- SPA negotiation support.
- Locked box/completion accounts review.
- Tax planning to advise on corporate and personal tax planning opportunities, share incentive schemes, VAT and Stamp Duty.
- Introduction to providers of both debt and equity finance through our relationships with key providers.
- Negotiation with prospective financial backers and the vendors of the target business.