Lisa heads up the dedicated Family Office Team in Guernsey, which manages offshore structures for ultra-high net worth families, with a particular focus on the Middle East. She is involved in:
- Family office and private trust arrangements.
- Complex trust structures for ultra-high net worth individuals and family trusts for UK resident non-domiciled individuals.
- Executive remuneration schemes for listed and private companies.
Lisa is responsible for business development for the firm’s fiduciary business and leads the Guernsey office’s Corporate Social Responsibility.
She is also a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), the Institute of Directors (IoD) and the International Wealth Structuring Committee (IWSC) of the Family Office Advisers Forum.
Born in Guernsey, Lisa has worked in the trust industry for more than 25 years, having begun her fiduciary career in 1986. She joined Saffery Champness in 2010, having previously worked for a leading bank-owned international trust company.
Lisa is listed as a CityWealth IFC Top 200 Power Woman – a list that highlights the most powerful women in government, private wealth, private client, advisory, education and philanthropy across the International Financial Centres. Having been previously recognised on the Honours list, she is now on the Top 20 Trustee list of the CityWealth Leaders List 2015 – an A-Z list of influencers and professionals working in the financial services industry across International Financial Centres. Lisa was also shortlisted for Trustee of the Year at the 2016 CityWealth Magic Circle Awards.
Additionally Lisa has contributed to the following:
- Philanthropy Impact Magazine (Iss. 12, Special Edition: June 2016) The role of advisers guiding investors who want to make the world a better place (Joint article with Philip Radford)
- STEP Journal (May 2016) Does your family office measure up? Why trustees must offer bespoke monitoring and reporting of family office investment performance.
- STEP Journal (October 2015) Good returns: Philanthropic approach to investment (Joint article with Philip Radford)
- Familia (February 2015) Family Office Advisor case study: The offshore trustee
- Private Client Practitioner Guernsey Special Review (January 2014) The changing role of the family office
- Wealth Briefing (October 2013) Mid wealthy feel the squeeze on luxury assets (Joint article with Philip Radford)
- STEP Journal (October 2012) Special report family office
- Wealth Briefing (June 2012) How family offices must deal with risk