If you think we sound like your kind of firm, but you’re not 100% yet, come and spend time with us on a summer internship.
For six to eight weeks over the summer, you’ll get to see how accountancy works.
And we get it: stepping into a new workplace, especially when it’s just for a short time, is daunting. But if there’s an opposite to daunting, we’re it.
You’ll be warmly welcomed, made to feel at ease, free to be yourself. We’ll get you started with a full induction. From there… well, that’s up to you.
A mentor and more
Whilst you’re here, you’ll have your own dedicated mentor. Someone by your side to chart your progress and help you get the most from the experience.
We’ll also put you through a short bookkeeping course.
To join us on a summer internship, you’ll need:
- 2:1 degree (expected or obtained) in any discipline,
- A minimum of 120 UCAS points in your A Levels (or equivalent) gained at one sitting, and
- A minimum of B (or 6) in GCSE Maths and English Language (or equivalent).
How to apply and what to expect
We want you to apply and join us here. So, we’ve tried to make our application process as human and painless as possible.
Early on, you’ll speak to one of our people directly. They’ll happily (and honestly) answer any questions you have – about our firm, or how we work, or what we expect. Just ask away.
Here’s how the process works:
- First up, you’ll need to fill out an online application form (take your time). If you have extenuating circumstances that have affected your grades, please email [email protected].
- If your application’s successful, it’s on to a numerical and verbal reasoning test.
- Do well in these and we’ll invite you to an interview with a member of our Early Careers Team.
- The final stage is an in-person assessment day which includes an interview with a partner, and a case study exercise.