Land and Rural Webinar | Biodiversity Net Gain
Biodiversity Net Gain (BNG) has the potential to provide a significant opportunity for landowners to diversify their income streams, but how much can they earn and what do they need to consider?
Peter Harker is joined by Environment Bank‘s Alexa Culver (General Counsel) and Rob Wreglesworth (Principle Ecologist) to discuss the opportunities and tax considerations of BNG schemes.
- What is a Habitat Bank and what are the management requirements?
- What are the commercial and ecological benefits of habitat creation?
- How would a Habitat Bank work alongside current operations and sources of funding?
- Can Habitat Banks help achieve net-zero targets?
- The legal aspects of establishing a Habitat Bank
- What are the tax implications of diversifying?