Trust Manager, Guernsey
A speaker of English, French, German and Italian, I have always been interested in other cultures and languages. I joined the industry after university with a role supporting European clients, where I developed a passion for client service.
Client relationships, and how they develop over time, are extremely important to me. I would credit the success of those relationships, some of which span more than 15 years, to effective communication, my empathetic nature, and my drive to understand what matters most to my clients and their families. I will go the extra mile for my clients to meet their needs and value being someone who can be trusted and relied upon.
I manage a team responsible for establishing and administering wealth structures for high-net-worth clients. Alongside undertaking the more complex, technical work on the portfolios, I am a sounding board for the rest of the team and encourage them to be proactive in delivering client service excellence.
I support the next generations of both the family structures and of service providers. In managing my team, I have recognised opportunities where younger team members can establish relationships with the younger family members which can be built on for years to come.
Outside of the management of my team, I put myself forward to play an active role in both the Client Service and Responsible Business cornerstones within the Guernsey office. I co-lead the Green and Corporate Social Responsibility teams, drawing on my personal interest and extensive experience of working with clients in the environmental, social and governance (ESG) spheres.
- Establishing and administering family wealth structures for high-net-worth-clients
- Working for more than a decade with a multi-trust family structure investing in ESG initiatives
- Responsible for investment-owning and property-owning structures and employee benefit trusts
- Experience dealing with private yacht ownership
- Qualified member of the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- STEP Diploma in International Trust Management
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) Certificate and Diploma in Offshore Finance and Administration