With the average British viewer watching 20 hours or more a week, TV continues to be one of the most popular forms of entertainment available.
To meet the demand for television and other creative sector content, the UK government has put in place a series of creative sector tax reliefs for film, high-end television, animation, children’s television and video games.
TV shows we’ve worked on include:
- Beyond Paradise,
- The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power,
- Sex Education, and
- House of the Dragon.
How we can help you
We pride ourselves on providing bespoke advice to our clients, on how they can maximise their existing business and take advantage of new opportunities.
Who we work with:
- Production companies,
- Behind and in-front of camera talent,
- Post-production houses,
- Financiers, and
Our services include:
- Advice on claiming the High-End Television, Children’s Television and Animation Tax Relief,
- Structuring advice for programme makers on co-productions and Schedule 1 British qualifying television programmes,
- Auditor’s and accountant’s reports, and letters of comfort to financiers,
- Distribution and television royalty audits,
- Assistance with government sponsored incentives, such as the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and its application to television,
- Taxation advice for television personnel, both UK resident and overseas,
- VAT advice, including assistance with registration, company set-up and administration, and
- Statutory annual accounts, auditing and corporation tax return filing.