Career Paths for School Leavers
We take your potential personally. Really personally
We’re here – actually, everyone’s here, including partners – to help you learn, develop and grow in the way that’s right for you.
We look at all your options so that you can make the best choice for your career.
This is work experience plus. You’ll learn by doing real work for real clients, whilst studying towards a recognised professional qualification. And yes, real work can be hard work. But nothing good ever comes easy.
You’ll develop in-demand skills and insider know-how, surrounded by people who want to share what they know, and help you benefit from their experience.
To make the most of everything that comes your way, you need to be committed, driven. Always listening and learning. Taking everything on board – including feedback – and using it to improve.
As well as all this learning, support and growth, we’ll give you a competitive salary and benefits package too.
Accountancy or tax. Let’s find the right route to the right qualification for you
As you’d expect, we work with high quality tuition providers to support your development. Including the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), Association of Taxation Technicians (ATT), Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), Institute of Chartered Accountants for Scotland (ICAS), and Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
Whatever path you take, wherever you want your career to go, we’ll support you every step of the way. Personally, professionally, socially. You’ll have all the development opportunities you need to make the most of your potential.
To join us as a school leaver, you’ll need:
- A minimum of 120 UCAS points in your A Levels (or equivalent) or 6 (or B), and
- A minimum of B (or 6) in GCSE Maths and English Language (or equivalent).
How to apply and what to expect
We want you to apply and join us here. So, we’ve tried to make our application process as human and painless as possible.
Early on, you’ll speak to one of our people directly. They’ll happily (and honestly) answer any questions you have – about our firm, or how we work, or what we expect. Just ask away.
Here’s how the process works:
- First up, you’ll need to fill out an online application form (take your time). If you have extenuating circumstances that have affected your grades, please email [email protected].
- If your application’s successful, it’s on to a numerical and verbal reasoning test.
- Do well in these and we’ll invite you to an interview with a member of our Early Careers Team.
- The final stage is an in-person assessment day which includes an interview with a partner, and a case study exercise.