A great opportunity to join Saffery (Suisse) S.A as an Assistant Trust Administrator has become available for the right candidate.
The origins of Saffery Trust stretch back to 1855. Through successful growth, the firm today is a strong and independent tax, audit and accountancy practice with many offices in the United Kingdom and Ireland as well as international fiduciary and fund administration offices in Guernsey, Dubai, Geneva, Zürich and Cayman Islands.
Saffery incorporated in Switzerland in Geneva in 2008 and a representative office was opened in Zurich in 2011 to complement and build on the success of our practice in Guernsey and to enable us to act for international clients who would like to have their fiduciary structures managed from Switzerland.
We are looking for someone that will:
- Assist, set up and maintain statutory records including minutes of directors and shareholders meetings, trustee resolutions.
- Complete day to day bookkeeping for companies and trusts up to trial balance.
- Assist, then with experience and training become competent in liaison with bankers over remittance of money, deposit accounts and investment transactions.
- Open trust and company bank accounts.
- Liaise with brokers over investment transactions and settlement instructions.
- Assist and after training have a working knowledge of the formation of limited companies and setting up of new trusts.
- Liaise with clients and associates by telephone and written correspondence.
- To be aware of compliance procedures and ensure that all documentation regarding client review is provided to client reviewers in a timely manner.
- Provide bookkeeping services to multiple clients which includes data entry, bank reconciliations.
- Any other relevant duties as requested by your manager.
- Commercial apprenticeship or bachelor’s in Business, Finance, Education, Accounting, Paralegal, Administration, Computer Science, Business/Administration, Economics, Law.
- At least, 1 year work experience in the Trust administration or private client business.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop effective relationships at all levels
- Effective organisational, planning skills and detail oriented
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in all relevant IT programmes
- Fluent in Business English and a good level of spoken and written French, additional languages are an add-on (e.g., Russian, Chinese, Spanish)
- Dedicated and highly professional approach with total commitment to best practice with a pro-active approach
- Ability to work independently, use initiative and to prioritise work
- Ability to work in a timely manner, and to meet deadlines when under pressure
- Supporting approach regarding management decisions
- A positive “can do” attitude
- A teamwork spirit
Saffery Trust we recognise that our people are our strongest asset, so we offer a number of great benefits with this role such as:
- You will join a dynamic company within a friendly working environment.
- Learning and Development opportunities to all.
- Flexible hours
applications of interest to work at Saffery Trust