I thrive in environments where I have opportunities to learn and challenges to overcome. I enjoy keeping abreast of continually changing regulations and supporting the Saffery Trust team by navigating them through, what can be, complex processes.
I have always been a keen ‘DIY-er’ and thoroughly enjoy getting under the skin of the work I undertake, whether that be home renovations or professional processes. As a child I was always pulling things apart to see how they worked before putting them back together, which led to a strong aptitude for problem-solving.
I have always been appreciative of streamlined decision-making processes, which are invaluable in contributing to client service and team productivity. I value Saffery Trust’s structure, which allows me to work closely with decision makers for the benefit of our clients.
Allied to my client service expertise, I have extensive experience of tailoring and implementing management strategy and policy in all areas, including risk management (operational, due diligence and fiduciary), business change and development.
My management experience includes that of a trust administration team handling a diverse array of financial and non-financial assets, with a focus on tax complex/UK resident non-domiciled clients, UK commercial/residential real estate and privately-owned family companies.
- Creating and administering structures for UK resident non-domiciled clients.
- Administering structures holding family-run businesses, including an IPO on the Cairo and Alexandria Stock Exchange of an offshore marine and oil support services company.
- Business risk management and corporate governance.
- Handling complex structures owning residential and commercial real estate.
- Contentious cases, family dispute mediation and resolution, momentous trustee decisions.
- Managed the separation of two legal entities prior to the sale of a trust business in Geneva.