Executive Chairman, Guernsey
I have always been motivated by helping people and solving problems. I value my client relationships, some of which have spanned more than two decades.
Detail orientated and solution focused, I have consistently proven that my clients can rely on me to anticipate their needs and find workable solutions when challenges arise. For me, everything comes down to trust and it is important that my clients know that they can trust me to do the right thing for their benefit.
I provide advice to ultra-high net-worth-clients on the establishment and administration of international structures to safeguard and enhance their wealth.
I have dealt extensively with UK Counsel to develop international structures designed primarily to protect assets from third party attacks.
I stepped down from the position of Managing Director of Saffery Champness in 2014 and this has enabled me to spend more time focussing on my longstanding client relationships, which has always been one of the most important parts of my role.
- Dealing with extremely wealthy families and individuals
- Working extensively with UK Counsel to develop international structures designed primarily to protect assets from third party attacks
Professional memberships and listings
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Included on the CityWealth Leaders List 2018 in the Guernsey Trustees category
- Master’s degree in mathematics from the University of Oxford