Associate Director, Corporate and Yachts
A problem-solver by nature, I am pragmatic and efficient when faced with challenges. With over 15 years’ experience in vessel management, I am acutely aware of the importance of building and maintaining effective, and long-lasting, working relationships with all parties from yacht owners to captains and crew.
I value transparency very highly and appreciate working in partnership with clients and intermediaries who return the openness and honesty that I demonstrate. Personable and professional, I pride myself on going the extra-mile and being considered a ‘go-to’ for my clients, not only in good times, but also when challenges arise.
Having worked in partnership with the Saffery team in previous roles, I know first-hand that it is a firm that demonstrates camaraderie in delivering client service excellence and can be relied upon to be helpful and forthcoming in meeting all requirements.
As Associate Director specialising in corporate and yachts, I have responsibility for our full range of bespoke yacht and vessel services, including concierge services and crew management, transmission and transfer of ownership, dispensations, and Cayman Island endorsement. I routinely act on behalf of key parties in the yacht market, including advising owners, crew, managers, and builders in relation to sale and purchase issue registration.
- Managing a portfolio of over 90 mega-yachts, tenders and aircrafts.
- Managing a large portfolio of corporate companies, including composing and reviewing documents, undertaking regulatory due diligence checks and drafting legal documents when required by the client of their representatives.
- Acting on behalf of key parties in the yacht market including owners, crew, managers and builders.
- Maintaining statutory records and ensuring all regulatory and compliance obligations are adhered to.
- Director of Women’s International Shipping & Trading Association, Cayman.
- Board member of the Cayman Islands’ Beautification Taskforce Education Sub-Committee.