We are currently recruiting motivated and efficient Data Administrators to join and support our Tax Services Group (TSG).
The Tax Services Group (TSG) consists of over 60 employees spread over four UK offices (Bristol, Bournemouth, High Wycombe and Peterborough). The team delivers exceptional quality compliance and advisory services to a wide range of high net worth private clients. These include those with UK and offshore interests, property owners, business owners, partnerships and trusts.
To provide a professional, flexible and high-level administrative service to TSG partners and fee-earners. To help deliver excellent client service and meet objectives with regard the delivery of high-quality client work in an effective and efficient manner.
The role will involve the onboarding of new clients and the creation and management of client information.
Supporting the TSG team with preparation of professional clearance requests and collation and collection of 3rd party information.
Submission of tax returns to HMRC and ensuring electronic filing is kept up to date and maintained at regular intervals.
Preparation of client payment reminders.
Review and management of billing information and preparation of quotes and invoices.
Supporting the TSG team when necessary to ensure that work is completed to a high standard and meets required deadlines.
Ensuring that all duties are carried out with a high degree of accuracy.
This role would suit a pro-active individual, looking for a step-up into a professional, administrative environment; but with an understanding that this role involves a level of repetition which is a vital part of keeping the team operating effectively.
A certain amount of the role will be liaising with clients on behalf of the team so a calm and confident manner will be essential.
A successful candidate will embrace the use of technology and proactively identify efficient ways of working.
They will be required to have excellent communication, organisation and administrative skills and ideally will have administration experience in a busy environment.
It is essential to demonstrate excellent time management and prioritisation skills to support a busy team of fee-earners.
Excellent attention to detail is needed to proof-read documents, checks for spelling and grammar. An ideal candidate therefore needs to be an effective user of key software packages e.g. Word and Excel and is willing to undertake additional training as required.
We are looking for candidates with a proactive approach and enthusiasm to work independently and as part of a team whilst showing a willingness to learn and develop new skills.
Good level of numeracy (equivalent to Grade 5 GCSE in Mathematics).
Good level of language and grammar skills (equivalent to Grade 5 in English language).
- A 35-hour working week with flexibility around the core hours of 10am-4pm
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu (pre-approved and only where required).
- Agile working policy which includes home working
- Working from home allowance of £25 a month.
- Eligibility for the firm’s Profit-Sharing Plan that runs from October to September each year. The scheme enables staff to share in the profits of the firm. Payment is usually c£1,200
- Salary review annually in October.
- Twenty days annual leave with an additional day added after each years’ service.
- In addition, under the flexible benefits programme, employees are entitled to buy or sell up to five days (35 hours) holiday a year, subject to staff partner approval.
- Six-month probationary period.
- Life assurance cover of four times salary,
- Contributory pension scheme (The firm will contribute 4% of salary on a matched basis with employee from their date of joining)
- Access to a number of additional benefits with preferential rates under the flexible benefit programme, which include; health cash plans, health screening/GP support, critical illness cover, dental and travel insurance, Techscheme, Cyclescheme, Gymflex and a Workplace ISA). More information will be provided on joining.