For the last three decades, London has been the main wealth creator of the UK economy, driven on by the enormous growth in the financial services sector.
Many of the professionals who work in financial services have accumulated wealth and investments which have resulted in their finances becoming complex and convoluted. At the same time, the pressures of work and family have meant that they have little time to attend to matters as thoroughly as they would like. This is particularly so when it comes to their tax position.
Through our partner-led services, we save our clients money and take away the frustration of complex accounting and tax compliance. Our market leading private client team acts for a large number of high-profile financial services individuals across a wide range of businesses, from start-up hedge funds to multinational banks.
Our experts can help with:
- Timely and efficient tax compliance.
- Budgeting for future business income and tax liabilities.
- Maximising the tax efficiency of PA investments.
- Drawing up an overall wealth strategy.
- Making acquisitions of properties and other trophy assets.
- Setting up a new business when it is time to move on.
- Advising on tax efficient ways for you to support your preferred charities.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Tax efficient planning, including income and capital taxes.
- Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs’ reporting requirements.
- Assistance with setting up businesses including preparation of business plans.
- Advice on tax efficient ownership of assets, both in the UK and overseas.
- Collating and reviewing your financial position to enable you to make key decisions.
- Establishing and running philanthropic vehicles.
Please contact our expert team to discuss a specific issue or to find out more about the services we offer to private wealth clients.