For me, everything comes down to people. Despite my growth within the finance industry over the last 17 years, my roots remain firmly planted in putting people first, building and maintaining effective relationships.
I have always had an aptitude for problem-solving and pride myself on keeping a cool head in challenging situations. It’s hugely important to me to be a helper both professionally and personally, building quick rapports with an understanding of what is truly important to other people.
Unflappable under pressure and with a comprehensive understanding of the complexities of wealth, asset and relationship management, my role at Saffery Trust is far-reaching.
Within business development I utilise my penchant for people to engage with clients where I can see that our values align and can guarantee to not only meet, but exceed their expectations.
I excel at risk mitigation and family governance, including contentious matter. Saffery Trust’ flagship of being entirely independent allows me to get down to the nitty gritty of our clients’ family dynamics to find bespoke, workable solutions to drive change and achieve the best outcomes.
- Dealing with high-end residential and commercial property transactions.
- Supporting our cryptocurrency and digital assets team as leaders in the field.
- Advising on and managing complex family structures for significant multi-jurisdictional clients with diverse high-value assets.
- Working proactively with third-party intermediaries to establish bespoke offshore structure for multi-jurisdictional clients.
- Supporting clients with the purchase, management and sale of unique high-end assets.
Professional memberships and listings
- Full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Deputy Chair and Student Liaison Officer for the STEP Guernsey branch
- Featured in the Citywealth Leaders list for the past seven years
- Bronze Manager of the Year 2019 Citywealth Future Leaders Awards
- Silver Wealth Professional Award Winner of the year 2022 Magic Circle Awards
- Citywealth Crypto Top 100 – Accredited Advisor
- Featured on the ePrivate Client’s 2020, 2021 Top 35 under 35 list across the UK and Crown Dependencies
- Listed on the 2023 ePrivate Client Channel Islands Next Gen Leaders List