Andrew is a director in the Tax Advisory Department of the London office (although he regularly advises clients across all the regional offices).
He advises private companies and their shareholders on the personal and corporate tax issues affecting themselves and their businesses.
He advises businesses in a variety of industry sectors, including Recruitment and Executive search, Technology, Sports & Entertainment and Film & TV. Andrew has a particular interest in advising shareholders and management teams on corporate reorganisations, business sales and equity reward plans.
- Advising on company share sales and acquisitions, including taxation due diligence.
- Restructuring of companies, and other M&A tax matters.
- Advising on rewarding key UK employees and management teams with equity and share options.
- Undertaking share valuations for tax purposes.
- Advising on tax aspects of equity fundraising, including advising companies and their investors on eligibility under the Venture Capital Schemes, including the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS).
Andrew’s interests include watching (and sometimes playing) various sports and travel.