Joseph advises a range of businesses and individuals, with a focus on international clients and groups. His client base includes AIM listed and large privately-owned groups as well as entities with international interests, spanning professional services, natural resources, property and pharma/biotech.
Joseph joined Saffery Champness in 2009 as a graduate and qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 2012. His experience includes secondments in the firm’s Corporate Finance Team and the firm’s Geneva office. He is also an ICAEW accredited Business & Finance Professional.
Joseph often works closely with other member firms of Nexia International, the international network of which Saffery Champness is a member.
As both an ICAEW Chartered Accountant (ACA) and a holder of ACCA’s Diploma in IFRS he has extensive experience of providing practical solutions in a wide range of financial reporting scenarios.
- Auditing the consolidated IFRS financial statements of AIM listed groups with operations in multiple jurisdictions.
- Advising a start-up in the technology sector on raising £1 million under SEIS and EIS schemes.
- Providing a detailed 10-year performance analysis for a trust with investment assets of billions of USD.
- Advising on IFRS reporting treatments in a range of complex scenarios.
- Performing share option valuation exercises.
- Undertaking a valuation of shares in unlisted businesses and advising on corporate restructuring.
Joseph lives in Kent and his interests include travel and DIY.