Kelly specialises in advising private clients on tax. She deals with a wide range of clients, with a particular focus on landed estates and high net worth individuals. She also provides tax planning advice to individuals and trustees with interests in land, property and businesses.
She regularly presents at both internal and external seminars and training conferences.
Kelly joined Saffery in 2007 as a university graduate.
- UK tax compliance, including complex tax returns, for individuals, partnerships and trusts and dealing with enquiries from HM Revenue & Customs,
- Advising on the availability of Business Asset Disposal Relief for individuals and trusts,
- Advising individuals on the terms of the UK Statutory Residence Test to determine their residence or non-residence status in the UK,
- Recommending the best structure for individuals or trusts selling development land and how to optimise the availability of reliefs,
- Inheritance tax planning for trustees and individuals to mitigate their exposure, incorporating succession planning.
Outside of work, Kelly is a keen traveller and enjoys running.