Lloyd has worked in the creative sector for the last 4 years with extensive experience advising companies on accessing and maximising the creative industry tax reliefs.
Lloyd works with a range of clients from independent film and television production companies through to multinational studios and visual effects providers.
Some of the projects that Lloyd has worked on include No Time to Die, 1917, His Dark Materials and Wheel of Time.
Lloyd qualified with EY in 2013 and joined Saffery Champness as a Manager is 2016.
- Working with growth orientated independent production companies advising on systems changes and technical accounting treatments as their business develops.
- Advising and guiding film and television producers through the qualification process for, and ultimately the receipt of, the creative industry tax credits.
- Evaluating budgeted expenditure for estimating the value of tax relief and providing formal opinions to financiers on the value expected.
- Assisting clients with corporate reporting and statutory compliance.
- Providing technical guidance to client on application of new accounting standards and advising on appropriate accounting treatment for complex new transactions.
Lloyd is married with one child and lives in Kent. He is a keen golfer and follower of American football.