Mark is an experienced general advisory partner to private business and private wealth. He is responsible for the provision of our audit, tax and advisory services and is a member of the firm’s national Private Wealth and Landed Estates Group. He advises on issues ranging from acquisitions and disposals to succession planning and debt restructuring.
Having been the private markets partner at Deloitte for 26 years, Mark has a wealth of experience and knowledge of business particularly in Food & Agriculture, Property & Estates and not-for-profit organisations. His work in the Food & Agriculture sector has taken him to the United States, South America, Australia, New Zealand and Eastern Europe.
Mark joined the firm in June 2016 and is based in our Bristol office.
- Business acquisitions and disposals
- Corporate restructuring including demergers in preparation for disposals or group reorganisations.
- Succession, wills and capital tax planning
- Establishment of a family office global land fund
- Acquisition of land and property in the UK, USA, Argentina, Australia and New Zealand.
Mark and his family live in North Somerset where they also have a farming business. When not watching their teenage children play sport, he enjoys travel, family skiing holidays and occasional tennis and golf.