Rob is a corporate tax director in the firm’s London office, where he advises privately-owned businesses and their shareholders on a wide range of transactional and advisory matters.
Rob is a Chartered Accountant and Chartered Tax Adviser and has over ten years’ experience advising clients across a wide variety of industries. He has a particular focus on advising companies in the tech and other innovative sectors.
- Corporate restructuring, reorganisations and demergers
- Company and business acquisitions and disposals, including management buy-outs
- Design of EMI option, growth share and other tax-efficient management incentive plans, including associated valuation work
- Debt and equity financing arrangements, including tax-efficient fundraising under EIS
- R&D tax relief claims
- Cross-border tax issues, including tax-efficient structuring of inbound and outbound international expansion
Rob lives with his partner in Surrey. His interests include reading, music and international travel, and he is an avid cinema fan. He is currently attempting to learn French.